Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

Like a lot of people I have one of those mothers who is difficult to buy gifts for because she already has everything she wants. So this year? With a bit of inspiration (and desperation!) I decided to give Mom something a bit different.


Lionel and Eursey on the road to Alaska

First, a little background. My mother loves to travel, so back in 2005 she decided to take a big trip. Mom had always wanted to drive the ALCAN Highway so in 2005 she and I got into her jeep and headed out.

Eursey reaches the end of the Alaska Highway
It was a great trip and great fun and one of those experiences that we'll remember for the rest of our lives!

So, in honor of my Mother's love of travel I've donated to another Big Trip being planned by my friends Neal and Cali. These two adventurers will be picking up roots and heading out on the road for a year or more! I've no doubt they are going to have amazing experiences along the way.

So, Happy Mothers Day, MOM! And Good luck and Godspeed on the Big Trip to Neal and Cali!

No comments: